- Vacuum, use a dust mop or wipe with a damp cloth.
- For spills, just wipe up with a cloth or sponge.
- Do not use soap-based detergents or “mop and shine ” products, as these may leave a dull film on your floor.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch you floor. And, in very sandy areas or at the beach, sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Do not wax or polish your floor.
- Laminate flooring, like other types of smooth floors, can become slippery when wet. Allow time for floor to dry after washing. Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
- Use a well-squeezed damp mop with Laminate Floor Cleaner. A light damp mop is all you need!
Remove tough spots like shoe polish, tar and asphalt driveway sealer with nail polish remover containing acetone (follow use instructions on label). Then wipe with a damp cloth. For other stains, please call Littler Floors at 778-837-3044.
Protect Your Beautiful New Floor!
Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture. For added indentation resistance, use felt floor protectors on chairs and other furniture. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.